RGO Office Products Edmonton is seeking an Installation Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Installation & Service Manager, the Installation Coordinator provides support for the Project Coordination Group, as well as the Installation Department as a whole.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Strategically schedules Installers for current and upcoming orders in our Hedberg system based on information provided by the Project Coordinators.
- Assigns crews based on skill requirement and manpower.
- Participates in the morning, weekly and monthly Operations Department meetings.
- Coordinates the delivery and pick up of the Demo/Rental furniture.
- Close demo stock delivery orders and create pick up order tickets.
- Review and print Delivery Tickets and prepare next day truck folders.
- Prepare all documents for next day projects and deliveries for Installers and Warehouse staff.
- Updates the daily Installer board and assigns vehicles for each project.
- Orders rental vehicles as required
- Update weekly inspection forms in RGO Shared Drive. File all vehicle inspection reports.
- Ensures RGO vehicle inspections are completed on a timely basis and reviewed for any deficiencies.
- Assists the Installations Supervisor to schedule vehicle maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Assists to ensure vehicles are safe to operate and meet Alberta Transportation guidelines.
- Update truck binders with service, repair and maintenance reports and invoices.
- Contact customers 48 hours before product delivery for confirmation.
- Assist the Installations Supervisor to ensure Timesheets are completed properly.
- May be required to move trucks in the yard, on job sites or take out for service.
- In addition, the Furniture Installations Coordinator is to complete any and all additional related tasks that may be assigned by the Installations Supervisor.
Educational, Skills and Background requirements:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 years of relatable experience
- Proficient using a computer and experienced with Microsoft Office programs
- Understands how to logistically route trucks based on size and site locations
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle safety, traffic rules & log books is an asset
- Customer Service experience
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in a Dispatch related field and commercial furniture industry is an asset
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Able to multitask various duties effectively with tact, patience and professionalism
- Driver’s license and ability to drive delivery trucks is an asset.
At RGO we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, organized individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes.
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices.
- COR Certified Health and Safety Programs.
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive, flexible benefits and performance based incentives.
If you would be interested in this position, please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com no later than Monday July 31st, 2017. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and those selected for an interview will be contacted.