RGO Office Products Edmonton is seeking a Sales Associate to join our busy Sales team. Reporting to the Workplace Strategies Team Lead, the Sales Associate is an integral part of the account relationship with RGO’s clients. In this position, you will work alongside Account Managers to ensure the client / vendor relationship is nurtured and grown. You will provide general assistance to manager and sales team including client surveying, database updating, proposal support, documentation backup and support, etc.
- Data entry and specification of RGO house account standard items.
- Receives requests for information / quotations from clients or from other RGO personnel.
- Uses various sources (manufacturer websites, specification guides, and internal / external contacts) to determine the quotation information required. Builds the quotation in the business system (Hedberg) and relays pertinent order information to the client. Client follow up is required.
- Builds knowledge of an account’s procurement process and product standards relating to each account.
- Identifies requirements for other RGO personnel departments involvement, such as the account manager, design department, project coordinator, customer care; and coordinates with the client for site visits by these individuals.
- Works with the client to set up demonstration furniture delivery to aid in the client’s evaluation process.
- Maintains inbound and outbound client communication in a timely manner.
- Responsive to customer inquiries, requests for information and / or quotations, problem resolutions, etc.
- Builds and maintains professional, long term relationships with RGO clients, manufacturers and staff. Provides an in-office contact for RGO’s clients.
- Requires teamwork with internal staff and departments.
Educational, Skills and Background requirements:
- 3+ years related experience
- Positive optimistic approach, self-motivated, action and detail orientated.
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and use of an in-house business system)
- High degree of multitasking is required, managing many requests for quotations and orders in varying stages of completion.
- Analytical, selling, mathematical, communication and organizational skills are required
At RGO we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, organized individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes.
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices.
- COR Certified Health and Safety Programs.
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive, flexible benefits and performance based incentives.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com . We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and those selected for an interview will be contacted.