RGO Office Products Edmonton is seeking a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join our Sales team. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, this position focuses on maximizing the productivity, efficiency and professionalism of sales operations at RGO through the maintenance and development of processes and documents that aid in our sales efforts.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday (8AM – 5PM)
- Book conferences, maintain memberships, and purchase Sales supplies with corporate Visa
- Provide support for Account Managers on various kinds of projects with client specific documentation and/or presentations.
- Set up meeting areas for client meetings
- Assist the Office Coordinator and other RGO staff to organize RGO corporate events (customer specific, vender specific, general customer, internal, etc.) by booking boardrooms through Outlook, arranging catering, creating and printing of documentation as required etc.
- Create certificates of insurance and obtain Workers’ Compensation Board letters of references as required for proposal responses and project installations staff
- Maintain RGO Edmonton website and LinkedIn profile
- Administrator for and trainer of Sugar CRM for Sales and Design
- Track Sales bookings using Hedberg for the Pacing Report, Month-to-Date Report and Year-to-Date Report
- Provide presentation and minutes for weekly Sales and Design meetings
- Conduct daily searches on RFP posting web sites for the eligible projects
- Ensure prompt download, organization, and distribution of all RFP documentation to appropriate staff
- Review original RFP documentation to ensure thorough understanding of proposal requirements
- Coordinate and compile responses to furniture and architectural products project proposal requests
- Ensure all submitted proposal responses are on time, compliant, and accurate
- Ensure that RGO staff is aware of and follows the RFP process; make recommendations for improvement to the process
- Maintain and organize original, working, and final documentation related to proposals
Administration & Marketing Support
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager with general marketing needs
- Research events and opportunities that would be potential networking opportunities for the sales team
- Coordinate and order marketing materials and resources, including swag giveaways
- Maintain and organize the Brochure Library by working with third party library maintenance company (Biblioteca)
- Provide training/assistance in Office Suite programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Assist in the organization of Sales information in the Edmonton Sales Team folder on the S drive
- Perform other duties as required to support the sales department and allow salespeople to maximize their customer facing selling time
- Update and maintain organizational chart
- Assist in new employee setup: assign colour copy ID, create Email signature, update employee phone list, update scanner address list, etc.
- Develop professional looking documentation for use by all RGO departments as required.
- Ensure internal and external documents reflect RGO’s branding standards
- Miscellaneous other office related tasks; backup and support for the Office Coordinator per to business needs
- Providing administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Manager, as required
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
- 3+ years related experience
- Positive optimistic approach to overcome obstacles in completion of tasks; ability to take control and lead through challenging situations.
- Self-motivated and action orientated
- Takes personal responsibility for actions
- Analytical, multitasking, communication and organizational skills are required
- Exceptional Microsoft Office Suite and computer skills are required
- Moderate Adobe Creative Suite skills are beneficial
- Ability to learn new programs with minimal training
At RGO we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, organized individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices
- COR Certified Health and Safety Programs
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive, flexible benefits and performance based incentives
If you or someone you know would be interested in this position, please submit your/their resume to Human Resources at email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and those selected for an interview will be contacted.