RGO Office Products Edmonton Ltd. is seeking an Account Manager to join their team. This position focuses on creating and maintaining a strong customer experience. Account Manager will maintain and develop relationships with new along with existing customers, continually drive growth from both new sales and share of wallet growth. The Account Manager will create a customer contact strategy to plan activities that align to these objectives and to those outlined in their compensation plan.
Will develop and implement a territory coverage strategy. The strategy should include selling activities such as prospecting, presentations, hosting events with networking that increase the opportunity to sell products together with services. Account Manager should also have strong research skills with skills to build prospects for leads.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop growth within house accounts to increase profitability
- Ongoing customer service to RGO house vertical specific accounts
- Conduct quarterly meetings with primary account contacts
- Develop business growth from house and competitive accounts
- Utilize personal means to create selling opportunities
- Networking: Engages in networking and social opportunities to build relationships with influential decision makers
- Prospecting: Identify potential selling opportunities
- Qualifying/Planning: Qualifies leads into potential customers; performs needs analysis to understand client’s requirements for products and services. Through planning and research activities, strategize and implement activities to develop opportunities through sales process
- Design/Develop: Works with Design, Project Management, and other personnel in developing sales solutions. Solutions will detail, accurate and professional looking timely quotations/proposals/tenders in conjunction with the internal departments.
- Proposal: Develops presentations to customers on products and services through written/graphic documentation and electronic means.
- Post-Sale: Stays involved throughout implementation process to ensure that any bottlenecks, changes in scope are identified, resolved and expectations are satisfied. Completes credit checks manages the opportunity in conjunction to the credit worthiness of the client. Responsible for the setting up of the sale that it can be efficiently managed and administrated by the company and its personnel. Ensures alignment with client expectations and RGO’s abilities to fulfill these expectations and provides complete, accurate orders and job jackets
Administrative & Communication
- Develops and maintains opportunities, contacts, and history of activities in development of long-term client relationships. Will be captured and maintained within CRM platform, Sugar CRM.
- Sales staff will support together with managing the administrative workload.
Skills, Abilities, Education
- Self-Motivated, action orientated, details focused
- Able to overcome obstacles to complete tasks
- High degree of multi-tasking items that vary in length over hours, days or weeks
- High level of computer skills in handling MS Excel, MS Word, use of CRM Platforms, Sugar CRM, Hedberg is an asset.
- Analytical, selling, mathematical, communication and organizational skills are required
- 3+ years related experience
- Post-Secondary related education
Our people: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards, recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our employee experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, fitness subsidy, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s EFAP.