RGO Office Products Edmonton Ltd. is currently seeking an Account Manager – Furniture Service Sales (full-time, permanent) to join our team. This newly created position is responsible for the promotion & sale of office/furniture moves and after-market service work such as re configurations, inventory management/storage and refurbishing, to new and existing customers. This position develops new business through existing RGO client base, referrals and industry contacts.
The successful candidate works with RGO Furniture sales representatives, end-users, general contractors, project teams, construction trades and furniture installers in a construction project atmosphere. This role requires an individual who is comfortable both wearing steel-toed boots on a construction job site and meeting executives in a boardroom.
*Key Responsibilities and Duties: *
* Promote & market moves and service work available through RGO
* Establish a referral network through both internal and external referral sources
* Actively look for new clients, follow up on leads, making sales calls and keeping in contact with existing customers
* Analyze customer’s requirements and recommending products based on observations from site visits and discussions with clients
* Enter timely and accurate activity reports in CRM (customer relationship management software).
* Visit client sites
* Follow up to ensure that any deficiencies are corrected to the satisfaction of the customer
* Create consistent & complete project proposals for new move, installation &/or reconfiguration opportunities.
* Present quotes & proposals to customers.
* Conduct walk-through to assess requirements of clients & providing quote for service
* Attend pre-installation/move and site meetings
* Liaise with the Director of Operations for coordination
* Facilitate problem/issue resolution
* Monitor to ensure project activities are being implemented effectively and efficiently
* Raise any performance concerns with the Installation Team Lead for resolution
* Perform site visits to ensure project is proceeding as planned
* Work in conjunction with Deficiencies Coordinator to follow-up and resolve all Post Installation Assessment items expeditiously
* Review project upon completion to confirm success and making any improvements for future work
* Minimum of a High School
* 2 years of sales experience required
* Product/service/office move experience/knowledge beneficial
* Self-motivated & action-oriented salesperson
* Comfortable with marketing & presenting services to new potential clients
* Capacity to learn new information & skills
* Exceptional organizational skills & the ability to manage to and achieve pre-determined timelines
* Excellent communications skills to work with colleagues, contractors & customers
* Customer service focus is essential
* Knowledge of and skill in computer applications, in particular, MS Office
* Able to overcome obstacles and complete tasks
* Familiar with furniture is an asset
* Requiring a positive optimistic approach
* Valid Alberta Drivers’ License
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
*Our People: * Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
*Our Values: * At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
*Our Employee Experience: * Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, fitness subsidy, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s EFAP.
*Our Safety Culture: * Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Company events
* Dental care
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Extended health care
* Life insurance
* On-site parking
* Paid time off
* Monday to Friday
RGO has implemented a “Safe Workbook” for all employees which outlines protocols and procedures to