RGO Technologies Inc. is looking for a Field Service Account Manager to service an existing customer base and add new business through prospecting.
• Develop relationships with new and existing clients looking for ways to help our clients reach their goals
• Handles a diverse product line-up with the help and support of technical specialists. A multitude of products, services, software, and supplies are offered. The primary product groups are:
Print Solutions including managed print, multi-function printers and plotter systems
Software solutions for tracking, scan capture, document management & workflow. Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software, Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically, Track customer issues and resolutions.
• Outside business-to-business sales experience
• Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields.
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
• Work experience with technology sales, corporate audio video or in the office equipment industry is an asset
• Printer/copier and laptop/desktop experience, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
• Energetic and customer focused individual
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of software in addition to having a good general understanding of computers, software, and networks
• Experience with Salesforce CRM is an asset
• Self starter with a proven track record of new business development
• Strong work ethic combined with time management and planning skills
• Valid class 5 Alberta Driver’s License
• Ability to provide a current Driver’s Abstract
• Minimum of 3 years’ driving experience would be an asset
• Successful completion of AMA Professional Driver Upgrade (Prior to driving any RGO vehicle)
• Proof of full immunization against COVID-19 if required upon hire
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values, and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified, Best Workplaces in Alberta, Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness, Best Workplaces for Giving Back and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, on-site fitness facility, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org