RGO Office Products Edmonton is currently recruiting for the position of casual Furniture Assembler. Under the direction of a Lead Installer, the Furniture Assembler is responsible for tasks related to the delivery & installation of office furniture to our customers’ locations. Responsible to complete all tasks directed by the Lead Installer, Acting Lead Installer, and Installations Supervisor.
- Work with the Install team to assemble office furniture of different varieties
- Assist in loading and off loading of product from the warehouse to client’s site
- Remove packaging, and assist staging product on site
- Assist in cleaning of office furniture
- Garbage removal and general site clean up
- Assist in office moves and reconfigurations, including dismantle and loading.
- Train under Lead Installers, and Level 2 Installers
- Follow company dress code and wear proper PPE on all job sites where required
- High School Diploma or working towards a High School Diploma
- RGO will train motivated, responsible individuals who have a talent for working with their hands and know how to use power tools such as drills, miter saws, band saws, saber saws and hole saws.
- Mechanical aptitude, be able to assemble items from assembly directions.
- To gain access to client sites, you must be able to pass a pre-access drug and alcohol screening.
- Willing to travel for out of town overnight work for periods up to and including 2-3 weeks in duration.
- Be able to safely lift up to 100/lbs
- Be able to pass the Health Assessment
- Must provide own 6” grade 1 CSA approved steel toed boots
- A valid Class 5 Alberta drivers license is an asset.
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, fitness subsidy, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s EFAP.
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.