RGO Office Products Edmonton is currently recruiting for the position of casual Furniture Assembler. Under the direction of a Lead Installer, the Furniture Assembler is responsible for tasks related to the delivery & installation of office furniture to our customers’ locations. Responsible to complete all tasks directed by the Lead Installer, Acting Lead Installer, and Installations Supervisor.
- Work with the Install team to assemble office furniture of different varieties
- Assist in loading and off loading of product from the warehouse to client’s site
- Remove packaging, and assist staging product on site
- Assist in cleaning of office furniture
- Garbage removal and general site clean up
- Assist in office moves and reconfigurations, including dismantle and loading.
- Train under Lead Installers, and Level 2 Installers
- Follow company dress code and wear proper PPE on all job sites where required
- High School Diploma or working towards a High School Diploma
- RGO will train motivated, responsible individuals who have a talent for working with their hands and know how to use power tools such as drills, miter saws, band saws, saber saws and hole saws.
- Mechanical aptitude, be able to assemble items from assembly directions.
- To gain access to client sites, you must be able to pass a pre-access drug and alcohol screening.
- Willing to travel for out of town overnight work for periods up to and including 2-3 weeks in duration.
- Be able to safely lift up to 100/lbs
- Be able to pass the Health Assessment
- Must provide own 6” grade 1 CSA approved steel toed boots
- A valid Class 5 Alberta drivers license is an asset.
At RGO we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, organized individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes.
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices.
- COR Certified Health and Safety Programs.
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive, flexible benefits and performance based incentives.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and those selected for an interview will be contacted.