RGO Office Products Edmonton is currently recruiting for the position of Service Technician. Working closely with the Service Coordinator, the primary function is to provide service/maintenance for a wide array of furniture product, including desks, chairs, panels and files amongst other items.
- To provide service/maintenance to all of RGO’s customers, both internal and external
- Repairs to furniture items brought back to the service area
- Supplying solutions or options to customer requests
- Demonstrate a professional image at all times
- Be well organized, both with communication and with written work to their customers – internal and external
- Be responsible in all aspects of their contract customer needs
- Maintain work orders, timesheets and external supplier receipts in a legible and complete manner
- Must work as a team to provide both support and input on difficult issues/jobs
- Maintain a well stocked service van and obtain the required parts in order to complete the work needed
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork
- Ensure that timesheets are filled out daily and accurately and are handed in daily
- Complete weekly vehicle inspection sheet
- Experience with wood refinishing, re-upholstery, fabric cleaning and chair maintenance would be an asset
- AMA Professional Driver Upgrade (Prior to driving any RGO vehicle)
- Complete CSTS course through Alberta Construction Safety Association
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extensive product knowledge, including Steelcase and other manufacturers
- Good mechanical trouble shooting skills
- Ability to take direction and move forward without direct supervision
- Good customer service skills
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License
- Able to pass a Security Check and provide a RCMP Clearance
At RGO we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, organized individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, we want you!
RGO offers a positive work environment, supporting our employees through:
- Open communication and the sharing of ideas.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Dynamic, collaborative work processes.
- Fair, consistent and inclusive employment practices.
- COR Certified Health and Safety Programs.
- Competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive, flexible benefits and performance based incentives.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this position, please submit your/their resume to Human Resources at email@example.com no later than Friday September 21st, 2018. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and those selected for an interview will be contacted.