RGO is growing in all our departments, and Window Coverings is no exception. We are currently seeking Contract Installers for our Window Coverings division.
Working closely with the sales, project coordination and administrative teams, you will install and service window coverings of various kinds in both commercial and residential settings. We can offer approximately 24 hours of work per week, either daytime and/ or evening depending on customer requirements.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Measuring windows at site and marking guidelines to be used for installations.
- Reading work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures.
- Picking up and transporting product to job sites. Contractors must provide their own suitable transportation.
- Attending client safety orientation meetings for commercial jobs as required.
- Troubleshooting any installation issues or customer concerns and resolving them appropriately.
Qualified sub-contractors would have a minimum 2 years’ experience working with hand tools to install interior products (ie: light fixtures, millwork, and medical equipment).
Prior knowledge of manual and automated windows coverings would be an asset but not a requirement.
First Aid/Safety training, Fall Protection training and Aerial Platform certification would be required.. Contractors must supply their own hand and measuring tools and a reliable vehicle to transport window coverings.
RGO Office Products is a complete supply and service dealership offering a comprehensive line of office furniture, office equipment, and window and floor coverings. As a Calgary-based market leader in the office environment industry, RGO is committed to meeting the unique challenge of each customer’s needs by providing superior services and value for the products we market. We have been an active member of Calgary’s community for over 45 years.
Please submit your qualifications and experience to HR@rgo.ca