RGO Office Product Edmonton Ltd. is seeking an Operations Administrator for our Operations department reporting to the Installations Manager.
The Operations Administrator provides support for the Operations department which includes the Installation Team, Project Coordinators, and the Service Department.
- Assist the Installation Manager to Schedule the Installation team’s daily, weekly, and monthly schedules.
- Direct field teams to ensure a safe, quality, and timely delivery of contractual and ongoing service deliverable to our client base.
- Review Delivery Tickets and plans to ensure that the Project Coordinators estimated manpower request is required for the projects Scope of Work.
- Support for Installation Manager, as required.
- Daily scheduling of the Installation crew in Hedberg and Microsoft Teams.
- Assign crews based on skill and availability.
- Entering approved timesheets into Hedberg for hourly operations employees.
- Coordinate the delivery and pick up of the Demo/Rental furniture with Sales Reps and customers.
- Schedule deliveries as necessary.
- Daily document preparation for the warehouse
- Review and print Delivery Tickets and prepare next day truck folders.
- Collect, collate, and file FLRA forms and track lead hand performance.
Resources & Scheduling
- Enter projects and deliveries into Scheduler, being backed up by the Installations Manager.
- Communicate last minute shift changes with Crew members.
- Updates the Teams spreadsheet board and assigns vehicles for each project or delivery.
- Review labour requests from the PC department and identify any special needs.
- Assign RGO fleet, according to project requirements.
- Fleet administration and documentation. Update truck binders with service, repair and maintenance reports and invoices.
- Update weekly inspection forms in RGO Shared Drive. File all vehicle inspection reports.
- Responsible to control the signing in and out of tool cage tools and equipment.
Other Department requirements
- Participates in the morning, weekly, and monthly Operations Department meetings.
- Actively contribute to the monthly Safety Committee meetings.
- Maintain safety documentation, performance, employee training, licenses and certificates and share with RGO’s Corporate Health & Safety advisor.
- Deliver miscellaneous product to site, as required.
- In addition, this role is to complete all additional related tasks that may be assigned by the Installations Manager.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 years of relatable experience
- Proficient using a computer and experienced with Microsoft Office programs.
- Understands how to logistically route trucks based on size and site locations.
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle safety, traffic rules & logbooks is an asset.
- Customer Service experience.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in a Dispatch related field and commercial furniture industry is an asset.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Able to multitask various duties effectively with tact, patience and professionalism.
- Driver’s license and ability to drive delivery trucks is an asset.
- Proof of full immunization against Covid-19 required
Work will largely be conducted at the RGO facility. Primarily, work will be completed while working at a desk with a computer. However, occasionally will be expected to visit a worksite where full PPE is required.
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values, and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, fitness subsidy, education reimbursement program, RRSP matching, RGO Wellness program, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s EFAP.
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and qualified candidates will be contacted.