RGO Office Products Edmonton Ltd. is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Project Coordinator is responsible to assist, coordinate, and participate in the efforts of RGO’s sales, design, and operations process to deliver successful and profitable installation, recon or service to our customers. The PC develops work plans, schedules, and logistics, based on overall project parameters, project schedule and scope, and customer’s goals.
- Meet with Customer, Contractor, and Facility Manager about jobsite conditions.
- Obtain approval for access and scheduling for the full project scope.
- Ensure accuracy of project information including delivery tickets, floor plans, schedules, and change orders prior to review with the install team.
- Assist sales, design staff and customers with quotes for labour, remote charges, and review drawings and specs relative to quotes as required.
- Review all aspects of the quote as required including design and plan accuracy, product specification, delivery and installation schedule, cost estimates, subcontract requirements and site condition and verification
- Assist lead hands as required. Conduct site visits as required and communicate any issues back to the installation supervisor regarding work progress, housekeeping, safety and staff conduct
- At the end of every installation, the install package is returned to the project coordinator for review and sign off.
- Review and confirm accuracy/completeness of the job as well as deficiencies with the Salesperson and the lead hand responsible and follow up on deficiencies with the deficiencies coordinator.
- For all medium to large jobs, conduct a post install review to confirm success and review opportunities for improvement in the future.
- Champion the RGO Safety program by ensuring the Company Safety Policy is adhered to regarding identification and prevention of unsafe working conditions both in the office and at off-site locations.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 1-3 years project coordination experience required
- Courses in Project Management an asset
- Practical skills and experience as related to construction projects are required
- Experience managing projects is essential as a part of work, school or volunteer
- Self-motivated and action oriented with a positive optimistic approach
- Resourceful and adaptable
- Capacity to learn new information and skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage to and achieve pre-determined timelines
- Excellent communications skills to work with colleagues, contractors and customers
- Here to serve, customers and co-workers
- Exceptional technical skills
- Thorough knowledge of and skill in computer applications, in particular MS Office
- Familiar with lines of furniture that RGO distributes is an asset
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org