RGO Office Products Edmonton Ltd. is currently seeking a Sales & Marketing Administrator. This position focuses on maximizing the productivity, efficiency and professionalism of sales operations at RGO through maintenance and development of processes and documents that aid in our sales efforts.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct daily searches for selling opportunities on RFP/Tender posting websites
- Ensure prompt download, organization, and distribution of all RFP documentation to appropriate staff
- Review original RFP documentation to ensure thorough understanding of proposal requirements
- Coordinate and compile responses for furniture, architectural and window covering project proposal requests
- Ensure all submitted proposal responses are on time, compliant, and accurate
- Ensure that RGO staff is aware of and follows the RFP process; make recommendations for improvement to the process
- Create visually appealing proposals for Account Managers
- Maintain and organize original, working, and final documentation related to proposals
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager with general marketing needs
- Search for networking and engagement opportunities for the sales team
- Coordinate and order marketing materials and resources, including swag giveaways
- Maintain RGO Edmonton website and social media presence
- Maintain and organize the Brochure Library by working with third party library maintenance company (Bibliotheca)
- Assist in the organization of Sales information on RGO storage drives
- Assist in new employee setup: assign color copy ID, create Email signature, update employee phone list, update scanner address list, etc.
- Develop professional looking documentation for use by all RGO departments as required
- Ensure internal and external documents reflect RGO’s branding standards
- Miscellaneous other office related tasks; backup and support for the Office Coordinator per to business needs
- Providing administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Manager, as required
- Perform other duties as required to support the sales department, including retail coverage and quotations
- Assist the Office Coordinator and other RGO staff to organize RGO corporate events (customer specific, vender specific, general customer, internal, etc.) by booking boardrooms through Outlook, arranging catering, creating and printing of documentation as required etc.
- Administrator for and trainer of Sugar CRM for Sales and Design
- Track Sales bookings using Hedberg for the Pacing Report, Month-to-Date Report and Year-to-Date Report
- Provide presentation and minutes for weekly Sales L10 and Design L10 meeting
Health & Safety
- Responsible for adhering to Health & Safety guidelines to ensure safe work practices for all employees
- Follows all safety guidelines such as wearing all necessary PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Participates in Health & Safety Committee meetings when required
- Report unsafe working conditions and injuries to the Lead Hand.
- Familiarize contract installers on new products relating to the project.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction throughout project.
Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional Microsoft Office Suite and computer skills are required
- Moderate Adobe Creative Suite skills are beneficial
- Background in WordPress and/or other web development software would be beneficial
- Positive optimistic approach to overcome obstacles in completion of tasks; ability to take control and lead through challenging situations.
- Self-motivated and action orientated
- Takes personal responsibility for actions
- Analytical, multitasking, communication and organizational skills are required
- Ability to learn new programs with minimal training
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
- 3+ years related experience
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our people: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our employee experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, fitness subsidy, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s EFAP.
Our safety culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.