RGO is seeking a Sales Support role to join our team. The Sales Support role is a customer service and sales support function that is an integral part of the account relationship with RGO’s clients through activities such as: receiving requests for quotations or orders, timely response to clients, making quotations on standard items, relaying pertinent order information to clients, and other general duties that improve the overall sales department efficiency.
This position works alongside Account Managers to ensure the client / vendor relationship is nurtured and grown. This role will provide general assistance to manager and sales team including client surveying, database updating, proposal support, documentation backup and support, etc.
- Data entry and specification of RGO house account standard items.
- Receives requests for information / quotations from clients or from other RGO personnel.
- Uses various sources to determine the quotation information required, builds the quotation in the business system, and relays pertinent order information to the client.
- Builds knowledge of an account’s procurement process and product standards relating to each account.
- Identifies requirements for other RGO personnel departments involvement, such as the account manager, design department, project coordinator, order management, and coordinates with the client for site visits by these individuals.
- Works with the client to set up demonstration furniture delivery to aid in the client’s evaluation process.
- Maintains inbound and outbound client communication in a timely manner.
- Responsive to customer inquiries, requests for information and / or quotations, problem resolutions, etc.
- Builds and maintains professional, long-term relationships with RGO clients, manufacturers, and staff. Provides an in-office contact for RGO’s clients.
- Requires teamwork with internal staff and departments.
- 3+ years related experience
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field
- Self-Motivated, action orientated, and details focused
- Able to overcome obstacles to complete tasks
- High degree of multi-tasking items that vary in length over hours, days, or weeks
- High level of computer skills in handling MS Excel, MS Word, and use of a business system (Hedberg)
- Analytical, selling, mathematical, communication and organizational skills are required
- Proof of full immunization against COVID-19 is required.
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values, and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, education reimbursement program, RGO Wellness program, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
To learn more about RGO, please visit our website at www.rgo.ca. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and qualified candidates will be contacted.