Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
RGO Office Products Edmonton Ltd. is currently seeking a Shipper/ Receiver to join our team. The Shipper/ Receiver is responsible to receive and store commercial furniture products from company vendors. As scheduled, this role will pull and load product for delivery to RGO customers.
Shipping, Receiving & Warehouse
- Receive incoming shipments from vendors with an emphasis on confirming quantities and any documenting/reporting any damages or short shipments.
- Enter all receiving information into Hedberg and work with PIA Coordinator on receiving exceptions/damages
- Ensure returns area is kept clean, returned product is put away correctly and Hedberg is updated as required
- Load daily trucks for install with the goal to be 100% loaded by 8:00am
- Ensure products scanned out and loaded safely onto trucks. Secure all loads as per SWP and provincial guidelines.
- Unload, stage, dispose of, load Customer stored products and ensure product is neat, organized, safe and easy to access
- Provide freight quotes for outgoing shipments to Sales, assemble product to the level required, prepare product for shipment to prevent damage, and coordinate outgoing shipments and paperwork with freight companies
- Pull demo product for delivery, ensure cleanliness & proper operation, assist in demo returns, checking chairs are in working order and cleaning if necessary.
- File, scan, and record all paperwork, monthly reporting, and manufacturer prep documentation.
- Ensure warehouse is clean and all aisles are always kept clear
- Empty garbage, safely load cardboard into compactor, coordinate with waste removal company
- Yard and facility maintenance as needed including landscaping, lawn, sidewalks and building exterior
- Maintain Safety Equipment in facility (Fire Extinguishers, fire hoses, etc)
- Assist with washroom maintenance issues – contact vendors as required
- Replace/maintain lighting in showroom – weekly
- Assist with inventory control & yearly inventory counts
- Manage RGO parts inventory in basement
- Assist installers in locating product when necessary
- Order shop supplies as required (including tape, labels, boxes, etc.)
- Backup Facilities and Warehouse Coordinator in any absence
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Physically fit, must be able to complete fitness test
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate/Tech savvy
At RGO, we believe our employees are the key to our success. If you are a high energy, team-oriented, flexible, adaptable, organized and fun individual that takes pride in your work and will always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, we want you!
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work Certified and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience.
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com