March 24, 2020
Dear RGO Community,
We care about our people, our clients and the people we interact with to service our customers. This is why we believe it is important to help slow the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to run our business with added precautions to serve the needs of our valued clients. We continue to monitor and support the latest information from Public Health Officials, and as a company we have taken a series of further precautionary steps that include:
- Visitors: We are asking all visitors to book appointments to our facilities and upon arrival, use hand sanitization stations and confirm that they have not recently returned from outside of Canada, that they have not been in contact with anyone affected by COVID-19 and that they do not have cold or flu-like symptoms. If they answer yes to any of these questions, we will respectfully ask them to postpone their visit.
- Events: We are rescheduling all gatherings of more than 10 people over the next 60 days.
- Travel: All business travel outside of Alberta has been suspended and employees and subcontractors returning from International travel will not be entering RGO workplaces, including client sites and are required to self-isolate for a 14-day period.
- RGO Team: Employees and subcontractors have been instructed to apply heightened diligence to hygiene practices including hand sanitization upon entering our facilities and implementing social distancing measures. We have asked all employees and subcontractors to remain home and self-isolate if exhibiting any signs of illness whatsoever.
- Surface Disinfection: Our facilities are cleaned regularly with a heightened focus on disinfecting frequently touched surfaces. We have also increased the frequency of our monthly electrostatic disinfection services.
- Customer Sites: Our Installers and Technicians are equipped with gloves, disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer to be used regularly. The technicians will wipe down the work components before and after service is completed.
- Alternative Work Environments: Working from home is on a lot of people’s minds today. It’s a new way of working and presents new challenges. If you require help configuring and equipping your new work environments, please reach out to one of our Specialists 403-569-4400.
RGO remains committed to supporting you and we are working hard to minimize the impact that COVID-19 is having on you. If you have any questions, please contact us.