Request a quote for this item and we'll contact you as soon as possible to discuss options, finishes and pricing.
Duet – A high-density stacking chair with versatility and poise.
Duet features a .5 inch diameter, chrome plated, solid steel frame that incorporates a built-in wall saver feature. Duet can be stacked and stored up to 40 high on an optional mobile dolly. Side chairs can stack up to 12 high when free standing on the floor.
Duet’s unique, integrated ganging feature on selected models makes it fast and easy to set out in straight rows that stay connected. A hand grip on the chair back also makes it easy to move and hold when stacking. Non-marking glides won’t mark most floors.
- Polypropylene seats, backs and arms.
- Steel rod frame is available in Chrome (CH) Only.
- Armless models can be stacked up to 40 high on mobile Dolly (model 6624 in black only) or 12 high standing on the floor.
- Armless “G” models feature a patented interlocking feature that allows chairs to be ganged together in rows.
- Shown in Platinum (PLT) with Chrome frame.